2010年7月19日星期一

update

17/7/2010...saturday....
i wan giv my "BB" surprised
i want to personally cook for him
haha
he duno d o
><
viky n jing come my house teach me
thn i cook 
after fiinish cooking
they back ady
thn i wait my "BB" call me
thn i juz ask him come my house
i so miss him
haha
more 15 minute...
he reach ady
he dun believe is my cook d
==
until last minute he juz believe me
==
tat day 
my jiji n hin hin oso gt come o
when i ask hin hin.."nice or nt"??
he say "so nice"
haha
damn happy
my "BB" oso say nice o
wow wow
tat day v all so happy
haha
muackZzz..."BB"
i love u .....



                                              

18/7/2010...sunday
today...i gt tuition
at jln ipoh thr
v viky
after v tuition...
"BB" come to fetch us
but he go fetch jing 1st
haha
jing is 1st time go out v us o
v 4 ppl go batu 5 thr eat "xun la ban mian"
wa!!!
damn nice lo
next time i sure wan go again....
><
finish eating...
v go the curve again...
walk walk awhile..
thn back ady...
coz night i wan go out v family 
so i wan back home prepare
night v go manjalala d "chui wah lao"
celebration my grandmother birthday...
thr so beauty n look so advanced
hehe
my cousin come to find me
n he pour the wine to me
wan me finish tat wine
><
haha
but tat wine really nice
haha
i like...^^






after drink tat wine...my face n eye red red ady
but i really no drunk o...^^


没有评论:

发表评论